1. Information We Collect from the Websites
To receive certain benefits of using the Websites, you may be required to voluntarily provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). If you do not agree with the collection of this Personal Information, please do not provide it. The following describes the types of personal and other information we may collect about you, and how we use and maintain that information:
Site Use Information
Do-Not-Track is a public-private initiative that has developed a “flag” or signal that an Internet user may activate in the user’s browser software to notify websites that the user does not wish to be “tracked” by third-parties as defined by the initiative. Our websites do not alter their behavior when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from browser software. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other similar mechanisms.
2. Information You Provide to Us
Personal information may be used, for example, for identification purposes, to communicate with you regarding career opportunities or to facilitate the functioning of our Websites. If you provide us with a telephone number and/or email address, you expressly agree that we, or our authorized agents, can use that number and/or email address to contact you about business or career opportunities.
We may keep any information that you provide to us indefinitely.
3. Disclosing Information to Third Parties
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any Personal Information that we collect about you through our Websites, except in any of the following situations:
- You request or authorize the release of your Personal Information.
- We may use the Personal Information we collect from you to fulfill your requests, manage the Websites, and communicate with you about career opportunities.
- We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates, so as to provide access to benefits and communicate important information about them.
- We may also provide such Personal Information to other select third parties approved by MGP as offering products or services relevant and useful to you. The use by and/or content of communications from any third party will be pre-approved by MGP.
- We may disclose Personal Information about you to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection). We reserve the right to release information that we collect to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- We may share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our Websites or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Child Privacy
If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access the Websites in any way. We will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from any child under the age of 18. It is not our intention to collect Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have collected any personal information from children under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our databases.
6. European Union
By using the Websites, you are representing that you are located outside of the European Union (“EU”). You may not use the Websites from the EU.
7. Notice to California Residents
Your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information for a variety of purposes. Not all information collected is from individuals. We also collect information from our tenants and suppliers. In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information, from the sources and for the purposes stated below:
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights:
- The Right to Know
- The Right to Request Deletion
- The Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales
- The Right to Non-Discrimination
- “Shine the Light”- The right to know how your information is shared with third parties
Your CCPA rights are subject to various exclusions and exceptions under the law. Under certain circumstances, we may be unable to implement your request, pursuant to applicable law. We will advise you of any reason for denying or restricting a request to the extent permitted by law.
How to Exercise your California Consumer Rights
As of January 1, 2020 verified California residents have the right to:
Upon verification of your identity, you have the right to request any or all of the following information that we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months:
- The personal information we have collected;
- The categories of personal information we have collected;
- The categories of sources of personal information we have collected;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose and the categories of recipients of the information;
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you (if any) and the categories of third parties to which any information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purpose of for collecting and/or selling the information.
In order to make a request for disclosure California residents may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us toll-free at 1-844-325-0303. We will ask you for information that allows us to reasonably verify your identity. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will not discriminate against you as a result of your exercise of any of these rights.
Effective Date – January 1, 2020