The UV (formerly known as University Village) is a favorite neighborhood center with 20+ popular stores and restaurants open or coming soon including Safeway, Starbucks, Capitol Beer & Tap Room, Buckhorn BBQ, Edge Studios, Zocalo, Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Pieology, Drybar and Poke Noke.
The UV has undergaone an extensive $15+ million renovation and redevelopment. The redevelopment includes 14 new retailers and restaurants as well as updated landscaping, art by local metal artist Jagged Edge, outdoor seating areas, a fire tree and overhead atmospheric lighting designed to create a community gathering place.
The new restaurants and eateries include Pieology, Buckhorn BBQ, Zocalo, and Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt.
458 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825
Zocalo Winter Wonderland – Good Day Sacramento
- 5 things to know, and a major addition to University Village opens today – Sacramento Business Journal
- Another local restaurant coming to revamped University Village – Sacramento Business Journal
- 5 things to know, and this University Village eatery is now open – Sacramento Business Journal
In a changing retail climate, this company sells ‘happiness and confidence’– Sacramento Business Journal
- Business Journal: The UV, Arden Creek Town Center, East Sac Beer – Capital Public Radio
- 5 things to know, and this University Village business has an opening date – Sacramento Business Journal
- Dry bar succeeds by doing less – The Sacramento Bee
- New University Village restaurant will have a unique feature – Sacramento Business Journal
- Popular hairstyling business plans first Sacramento-area location – Sacramento Business Journal
- Climbing, cycling coming to rebranded University Village – Sacramento Business Journal